“Treat of Climate change is serious” NO MAS PETROLEO

La violenta realidad de Repsol: REPSOL

President Obama at UN 2009: “Treat of Climate change is serious”

Will Hurricane Sandy Compel Politicians to Prioritize Climate Change?  ecowatch

No mas petróleo: SURPRISED? SOME CLIMATE SCIENTISTS TRYING TO CONNECT HURRICANE SANDY WITH GLOBAL WARMING TheBlaze

Las prospecciones petrolíferas. De infraestructuras inútiles, canteras, petróleo y gas.  canarias24horas PDF: Las prospecciones petrolíferas. De infraestructuras inútiles, canteras, petróleo y gas

El presidente de Repsol llama a Rivero molesto por las críticas laopinion  laprovincia

Rivero cree que Repsol haría un “mal negocio” en Canarias si no hay petróleo europapress eldia

Petróleo en Canarias; por Martín Prieto larazon

Repsol ve ‘estadísticamente difícil que haya petróleo’ en Canarias ecoticias

Ciclón en EEUU y tormenta argentina advierten de cambio climático: expertos eluniversal

La ferocidad de Sandy, una señal de los riesgos del cambio climático clarin

El gran problema, añadió, “es si la humanidad va a responder con la celeridad necesaria ante lo urgente de los cambios que ya se están presentando”abc

Six ways climate change is powering “Frankenstorm” vancouverobserver

“According to a survey in this week’s Time magazine, 85% of Americans think global warming is happening. The other 15% work for the White House” indiatimes

Bill McKibben on Hurricane Sandy and Climate Change: “If There Was Ever a Wake-up Call, This Is It” (video) democracynow

Advertisements
This entry was posted in press. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s